|Dr. LEE Siu Lan, Celine
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering, National University of Singapore, 2001
- PhD, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2007
- Member of Institute of Institution of Environmental Sciences (UK) (MIEnvSc)
- LEED Accredited Professional (US) (LEED AP)
- Reviewer, Science of the Total Environment
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, 2017 – 2019
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, National University of Taiwan, 2015 – 2016
- Visiting Research Fellow, Queensland University of Technology, Australia, 2010 – 2011
- Lee, C.S.L., Chou, C.C.-K., Cheung, H.C., Tsai, C.-Y., Huang, W.-R., Huang, S.-H., Chen, M.-J., Liao, H.-T., Wu, C.-F., Tsao, T.-M., Tsai, M.-J., Su, T.-C. (2019). Seasonal variation of chemical characteristics of fine particulate matter at a high-elevation subtropical forest in East Asia. Environmental Pollution, 246, 668-677.
- Cheung, H.C., Chou, C.C.-K, Chen, M.-J., Huang, W.-R., Huang S.-H., Tsai C.-Y., Lee C. S. L. (2016). Seasonal variations of ultra-fine and submicron aerosols in Taipei, Taiwan: implications for particle formation processes in a subtropical urban area. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 16, 1317-1330 (SCI IP: 5.309 in 2016)
- Hsu, S.C., Lee, C.S.L., Huh, C.A., Shaheen, R., Lin, F.J., Liu, S.C., Liang, M.C., Tao, J. (2014). Ammonium deficiency caused by heterogeneous reactions during a super Asian dust episode. Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmosphere 119(11),6803-6817 (SCI IP: 3.44 in 2014)
- Lee, C.S.L., Qi, S.H., Zhang, G., Luo, C.L., Zhao, L.Y.L., Li, X.D. (2008). Seven Thousand Years of Records on the Mining and Utilization of Metals from Lake Sediments in Central China. Environmental Science and Technology, 42 (13), 4732-4738 (SCI IP: 4.57 in 2008)
- Lee, C.S.L., Li, X.D., Zhang, G., Li, J., Ding A.J., Wang T. (2007). Heavy Metals and Pb Isotopic Composition of Aerosols in Urban and Suburban Areas of Hong Kong and Guangzhou, South China – Evidence of the Long-range Transport of Air Contaminants. Atmospheric Environment, 41, 432-447 (Scopus citation: 157)
- Lee, C.S.L., Li, X.D., Shi, W.Z., Cheung, S. C. N. and Thornton, I. (2006). Metal Contamination in Urban, Suburban, and Country Park Soils of Hong Kong: a Study Based on GIS and Multivariate Statistics. Science of the Total Environment, 356, 45-61 (Scopus citation: 427).
- Lee, C.S.L., Li, X.D., Zhang, G., Peng, X.Z. and Zhang, L. (2004). Biomonitoring of Trace Metals in the Atmosphere using Moss (Hypnum Plumaeforme) in the Nanling Mountains and the Pearl River Delta, Southern China. Atmospheric Environment, 39, 397-407.
- Li, X.D., Lee, S.L., Wong, S.C., Shi, W.Z. and Thornton, I. (2004). The Study of Metal Contamination in Urban Soils of Hong Kong using a GIS-based Approach. Environmental Pollution, 129, 113-124 (Scopus citation: 319).
- S.L. Lee (2007) Study of Atmospheric Trace Metals in Particulate Matter, Dry and Wet Depositions, and Mosses in the Pearl River Delta Region
- S.L. Lee (2001) Finite Element Free Vibration Analysis of Very Large Floating Structures (VLFS)